***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Break Time's Over.....

My kid's vacation is over tomorrow. This week has gone by so fast. We really didn't do a lot all week, but it was still really nice just to hang out and not have anything pressing that we just had to do either. It was really nice having Chad around all day, too. We really appreciate the time that we have together. He went back to work today.

I'm not sure that I'm ready for the vacation to be over. It's not that I'm not ready for them to go back to school. It's more that I'm not ready to start getting up at 5:30AM and spend the day runing around. It was a much needed break, but I guess we have to get back to "real life".

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...