***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, May 3, 2007

City Cowgirl

Here's my cowgirl! McKaylie loves these boots, I mean she LOVES these boots. I think she would wear them to bed if she could. They were on clearance and that was the only reason I bought them for her, thinking if she doesn't wear them, we're not out much. But she LOVES them. So much so, that we might have to consider getting her a better pair (back-home) Chad thinks the boots are cute, but I thought he was going to die when she put on this outfit to wear to her primary activity. Now, even though this is not the outfit I would put her in, I think I side with McKaylie, I love her, in her boots! I love the look she has when she wears them. Her eyes light up.******
Even though I grew up in Wyoming, I am not a cowgirl. I do own a pair of cowboy boots, which I really like, but I would not consider myself a cowgirl! McKaylie, I think, could be a cowgirl, though. She loves horses, loves her boots, and loves to get down and dirty! There's cowgirl in her! Seeing her in her boots reminds me of back home and maybe that's why I like her in them. I am proud to be from Wyoming and I guess seeing McKaylie in her boots makes Wyoming seem not so far away!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...