***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Quilt #4.......finally!

Noah is so excited!
I finally finished his quilt. I actually started it early last fall. (I'm embarrassed to admit that) But, now I am done and I can say that I have made all the kids a quilt for their beds. (Myshel actually did most of the work on hers) I might have to gather all the pictures of them and take a look, so maybe I'll post them all later. I'm really happy with how Noah's turned out, I wasn't sure I was going to like it when I started it, but I really do.


He even has a pillowcase to match, like all the other ones!

3 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

That is the funniest thing (not the quilt itself) I'm working on a quilt for Cody with the same pattern and in blue also. It has been sitting around and little by little I've been working on it. I decided it was time to get moving since I only have a month before packing out. Such a coincidence (sp!?) If I ever finish it or WHEN I finish it I'll send you a picture.

dawnae said...

your quilts are beautiful, I really wish I knew how to do this...it is on my list of things to learn before I die!

Janae said...

This is a great accomplishment. Your kids are so lucky to have a mother with this kind of talent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...