***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Get to Know You............

Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!
You know the drill.Don't be a scrooge!!!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Neither

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap

3. Colored lights or white lights on the tree/house? both

4. Do you hang mistletoe? yes

5. When do you put your decorations up? after Dec 1st

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Pumpkin Pie

7. What is your favorite Holiday memory as a child? I don't know

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was 8, I don't remember exactly how, though

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? never when I was growing up, but my kids do and it's ALWAYS pajamas

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? with lots of ornaments, lights, and a star on top.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? love it, I miss having a white Christmas

12. Can you ice skate? I used to be able to when I was much much younger

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? no

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Jesus, Family, friends and the true meaning of Christmas

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pumpkin Pie

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Decorating sugar cookies with my family

17. What tops your tree? It used to be an angel that my mother in law made for me. I loved that angel, but it was ruined when we were in Florida, so now, it's a star

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night

20. Candy Canes! It wouldn't be Christmas without candy canes!!!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...