***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, December 18, 2006

4 Things......

My friend emailed me these next two questionaires, so I thought I'd put them on my blog. Feel free to answer them on yours, too!

Four things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. car hop
2. Receptionist at an orthopedic clinic
3. maid
4. temp

4 movies I have watched over and over:
1. American President
2. Pure Country
3. Runaway Bride
4. Robin Hood (Disney's animated)

Four places I have lived:
1. Powell, WY
2. Post Falls, ID
3. Winter Harbor, ME
4. Pensacola, FL

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Unit
2. Numbers
3. America's Next Top Model (Myshel and I watch it together)
4. CSI's

4 Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Portland, ME
2. New Orleans, LA
3. Cody, WY
4. Washinton DC

4 favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
3. Pistachio Ice Cream
4. Pumpkin Pie

Four people who might respond:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...