***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

They Just Make You Smile

I've been watching one of my friends little boys for her since she's gone back to work. He's a very laid back little boy and acts very shy (even though I know he's not at all that way at home) His name is Jared and he's almost 3 years old. Yesterday we were eating pizza for lunch. I let the boys, Noah and Jared, eat their pizza on a blanket on the floor while they watched the movie, Cars. Jared had a very messy face and so I asked him to wipe his mouth with his napkin, which was on the floor, too. He looked around, but didn't see it right away, so I asked Noah to hand him his napkin. Noah looked around and didn't see it right away either (strange, I think, since it was sitting on the floor between the two of them) Jared noticed it though and picked it up, said, "it's right here" and then put it back on the floor and waited for Noah to hand it to him.

Countdown: 2 days and a wake up hee hee hee

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...