***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, November 10, 2006

Not My Smartest Moment..............

The kids and I were making a big sign to put on the garage door for when Chad comes home. We had it all laid out on the dining room floor and used a big fat marker. While all the kids were writing their own messages and pictures on it, Myshel asked, "what are you going to do if this bleeds through?" My first though, "oh crap", but I said, "oh, it wouldn't do that, would it?" Sure enough it did. Definitely not my smartest moment. I wished I'd thought that through first. So, if anyone knows how to get permanent marker off a vinyl floor, let me know!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...