***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Are you Wondering???

I'm sure there's a few of you out there that are wondering what happened to me. Wondering if I just drop off the face of the earth after Chad came home...........wondering, wondering, wondering. Well, I can't have that, so I'll break it down for you in a very quick, simple post. Chad came home...........................had duty 2 days later..............................we took Myshel to the doctor knowing she has strep (for the second time in a month) only to have the doctor tell us that her quick strep test came back negative and they'd send the more thorough one to the lab and call us on Friday if it's positive..........................we had a nice quiet Thanksgiving at home, ate pie and dessert with friends, Chad's complaining that his throat is hurting...............................Doctor called Friday morning, Myshel has strep ( I already knew that!!!) Chad had duty that day.................went to medical, he has strep.............. I had a tickle in my throat...................................... Saturday Chad was on antiboitics, and I was in bed with strep and a fever, barely able to swallow my own spit because of the pain and amazed that absolutely every part of my body can hurt at the same time. By 2:30 AM we were at the hospital emergency room where we spent 3 hours for them to tell me what I already knew, that I have strep throat........................... Sunday, I'm finally on antibiotics, but not feeling better, Myshel and Chad are doing great..................................... Monday I wake up throwing up and feeling, it it's possible, feel worse than before. Chad calls my doctor.........medication and strep will do that, keep taking meds.............grrrrr...........Tuesday, still have an extremly sore throat, thinking of suing for malpractice................Wednesday, sore throat's getting better, FINALLY, have a migraine..................Thursday, sore throat's much better, but not gone, have an even bigger migraine!

I think that's about my week in a nutshell! Hope yours has been better!

3 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Yes, I was wondering.

Your favorite sister said...

I was wondering about you too! I am sorry you guys are so sick. I just thought, that now that Chad is home that you are too busy for us! :)

Unknown said...

I was wondering, but picturing you having a much better time than you actually had! I hope you are all better soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...