***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What's lost is now found



I have been kicking myself for awhile now. Somehow I had lost a lot of our Christmas pictures from last year. There were pictures of McKaylie's school program, Myshel's orchestra concert, pictures with Santa, decorating the tree, decorating Christmas cookies, and pictures from Christmas eve and Christmas morning. I've been sick about it for months. I thought I had erased them somehow and I have been soooo disappointed. But................you knew there had to be a but........................I found a memory card the other day and guess what was on it. I was soooo excited. There was close to 100 pictures on there that I hadn't printed yet. I could have kicked myself for not finding them sooner, though. At least I have them now!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you found your pictures!...could you help me find Zoe's basketball pictures??? I hope my luck is as good as yours :-)

Cindy said...

It was a complete fluke that I found them! It would have been more likely that I'd earased them! Gool luck finding yours, though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...