***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, April 21, 2006

I love you, Mommy

Heart Beat Noah climbed into my bed this morning and woke me up. He snuggled up to me and got his face right next to mine. He put his hand on my cheek and said,Heart Beat "I love you, mommy". Ahhhh, that's soo sweet, so, I said, "I love you, Noah, boy". Then Noah got to the real reason he was in my room, "Mommy, where's daddy?"


I know deep down that my kids love me, but I don't think I'll ever see that I am at an even level with Chad............and that is just not right! Heart Beat





1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

It is so unfair isn't it? I spend 24/7 with my kids and take care of their every want and need. What do I hear? "When's Daddy coming home?' " Mommy, only Daddy can fix this..." and the ultimate...what does Ivan squeal all of the time? "Da Da! Da Da!" No fair. OK now I am whining huh? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...