***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, February 10, 2012

Cody Nite Rodeo

Wow, this week has just slipped right by. I've have an interesting new job-I guess you could say- coming up, that seems to be taking up a lot of my thoughts and time, but I'll post about that a little later. I thought I'd go back to our Wyoming vacation for a little bit.

Link
We had to take the kids to the Cody Nite Rodeo. I always liked going to see the rodeo when I was younger and knew the kids would enjoy it, too. We all had a really good time. The rodeo clown made it lots of fun.
Here he is before the rodeo started. McKaylie and Noah sat on bull before the rodeo. They were very brave~~even though the bull barely moved a muscle~~ha ha Here's a few other pictures that the kid's liked. These are of the kids waiting for the rodeo to start.
Myshel Vance McKaylie Noah

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...