***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tooo Cold For Me!!!

30 below with the wind chill factor might be normal out west---but not here! Apparently I've become a wimp over the last few years because I was hating that cold snap we got and it only lasted a few days! I sure was missing those block heaters for my vehicles, too! Vance gave me a hard time about how I was bundled up, so he took a picture to send to his dad! So I thought I'd share it. (I wouldn't stay outside long enough for him to take it out there---It was COLD!!)

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

It is too cold for me, too! I can handle the snow, especially if I don't have to drive in it, but I don't want anything to do with this super cold weather!

I like the picture that Vance took of you. :-) You look very stylish all bundled up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...