***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, January 14, 2011

First Winter Storm of 2011

We got about 15 inches of snow here on Wednesday. I keep telling myself that I need to enjoy this winter, because it will be my last here in Maine, but this much snow all at once makes it harder to do. Vance was praying for snow because he wanted a snow day. After shoveling all this snow + what the snow plow dumped in our driveway, he decided that school wasn't so bad. Mckaylie and Noah said they were helping shovel, but I'm not so sure that's what they were really doing. The kids had to take the dogs out front in the fresh snow. They could barely move, but they seem to be loving it! Waiting for the school bus the next day. (That snow piles impressive, but the fact that Vance knocked a good 1-2 feet off of it, is a little more impressive)

1 Comment:

Your favorite sister said...

So I have been totally behind on reading blogs...and holy cow your kids look so much older!! Maybe it is because we haven't seen you guys for uhm...way too long now. I was the most shocked to see how much Vance has grown!

Hope you guys are doing well and staying warm! Miss yah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...