***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

20th Anniversary

I was going to say that Chad and I celebrated our 20th anniversary last month (Dec 28) but since we're not even in the same hemisphere that's not quite true. It was disappointing to say the least that we couldn't be together on that day.
So, I'll say that our 20th anniversary was last month. And to my surprise, Chad sent me flowers. Ahhhhhh! I was great to get them that day and they were beautiful and I was really touched! It really made my day and my bedroom smelled like roses for days after that, which reminded me of him. So, I thought I needed to include them in my blog. (Thank you, Donna, for helping him out!)

2 Comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, yes he has a special connection!
Can't believe it has been 20 years- man we must be getting old!

Janice said...

Happy Anniversary!! So sorry you couldn't be together, I know what that is like. Beautiful flowers though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...