***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Can I Please Go Out . . . . . .

It snowed Sunday night and Monday. We only got about an inch maybe 2 but Vanilla was in heaven. She kept wanting to go out and play and then come in and then go out again. I got tired of her tracking in the snow and making my floor wet. I decided that if she wanted out that bad that I'd just leave her out, but then she cried to come in. So, I stopped letting her out all the time and this is where she spent a good part of the day.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! I can relate to the in and out, but I had children doing that. That snowy Monday I was constantly tripping over boots, snowpants, coats, hats, and mittens and stepping in water puddles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...