***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

McDonald's

Myshel got her first "real" job working at McDonald's. Surprising to everyone, she really likes it. She definitely has days that she comes home frustrated, but who doesn't have those days. I think she likes earning her own money the most. I saw this shirt in the store and had to get it for her. She didn't even know who the "Fry Guys" were. I remember McDonald's fry guys, do you?

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I remember the Fry Guys!

I hope this is a good week for you. I know how crazy it is to start school before Labor Day and then have a long weekend.

Thinking of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...