***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Normally I'm not overly anxious to send the kids back to school. For the most part, I like having them home and not having a routine to stick to. This year, though, I'm dying to get the kids back to school and have been for weeks. Since Chad left I've almost been desperate for them to get back to their school schedules.
So, finally today is the day, at least for McKaylie and Noah. Vance will start tomorrow and Myshel starts her classes next week (but they're in the evening, so they really don't count). I think they were really ready to start, too.
Noah's in second grade this year McKaylie's in 5th grade--her last year in elementary school---I can't hardly believe that. I think this will be a great school year for everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...