***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tomato Plants

My tomato and pepper plants are loving the hot humid weather we've been getting this summer. If I had known that they would do this well, I would have planted 10 times this many (if I had the space for them----which I don't) We've counted over 35 tomatoes on these 9 plants and there's still lots of blossoms. It's so exciting! Last year my tomato plants did awful. They're over a foot taller than the cages I have for them. I can't find anything in the stores that is tall enough to support them. I guess Vance and I are going to have to figure something out ourselves. I'm really excited about my banana peppers. These 3 are already so big. I can't believe it! and I can't wait to eat them! The other plants just have little nubs for peppers.

2 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

love seeing things grow!

Unknown said...

Our tomatoes are doing well, too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...