***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Slip 'n Slide

My kids are having a great time with the slip 'n slide. They haven't gotten Myshel to try it yet, but maybe someday she will. I love this picture of Noah--but his landing had to have hurt, right?! It's nice that they have something at home to help beat the heat.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! I love the picture of Noah, too. Look at him! I would think that had to hurt a little. I love the last picture as well. Great memories are being made!

Kids Cooking Activities said...

looks like fun. We tried to order one online but it didn't work out too well ={

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...