***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sea Dogs

Chad and I took our parents to Sea Dogs when they were here. It's a restaurant (Tavern/Grille) but it used to be a paper mill. It sits right on the Androscoggin River, which is really kinda fun. The food's pretty good, but it's the ambiance inside that's so fun. Everything is the original wood from the mill. There's lots of memorabilia, tools and pictures from the mill, too. I love that kind of stuff. I wish I'd taken pictures inside . . . another time, I guess. We took some pictures form the deck when we ate there, but Mom asked me for some pictures of it from across the river. I'm finally getting them to her. So, I thought I'd add them here on the blog, too.

2 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

I wanna go

gramjo said...

It is such a cool place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...