***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fishing . . . Sort of . . . .

Noah was at summer school today and McKaylie was at a friend's house, so I took the two older kids to the river and let them fish. They really didn't do much fishing, but they did manage to get wet. Vance cast only once and had a fish within seconds----I'm guessing it was the minnow he caught and used for bait. While the kids played/fished, I read my book. It was actually very relaxing. The weather was perfect there was a slight breeze and I didn't have to worry about the kids being safe or whether they were getting along. I had a very nice time.

2 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

sounds heavenly, what are you reading?

gramjo said...

What a fun time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...