***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Oh, Boy!

The school called me yesterday and told me that Noah had run into a tree and hit his eye. She assured me that his actual eye was fine, but that he'd scratched it up pretty good.

It was all puffy when he came home and it made me hurt just to look. It must have been hurting him, too, because he laid around with an ice pack on it for awhile. He also complained about a headache. Poor guy! I felt terrible for him.

(At least he didn't need stitches!--hee hee)

1 Comment:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Sorry! All these accidents- it must be getting the end of school year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...