***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, January 8, 2010

What a Week . . . . .

My computers been acting up all week. I'm had it with my phone. I'm stressed about navy stuff, stressed about home stuff and stressed about Chad stuff. I now have new church stuff (actually that's not so bad). My house is a mess, the dishes aren't done and my kids hate chores. This is the 3rd day of waking up with a migraine, which is really starting to annoy. It's cold and gloomy outside and frustrating inside. I'm glad this week is coming to a end.
(---I'm not nearly as grumpy as I sound . . . really!)

4 Comments:

Michael and Lyndsey said...

Sorry about your week. Hope things get better. Miss you!

Life ticks on said...

so sorry your having a bad week. I join you in it though. My hubby went to New Hampshire last Sunday for 2 months, I hurt my shoulder (finally starting to feel some better!) before Christmas (crocheting of all things), got some stomach bug this week (today is first day i feel anywhere near okay) and my house is a mess too! What is with us Navy wives this week??

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Sounds like you need a calgon moment

Maine Mom said...

I hope this week is much better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...