***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, January 11, 2010

Out With the Old in Primary

Yesterday our ward sustained a new primary presidency, which means I was released form my calling as 2nd counselor. It came as a bit of a surprise, but I was totally ok with it. The new presidency will be great. I was given a new calling, but they forgot to sustain me, so mum's the word for now, I guess. I think it will be a nice change actually. Although, I'm not sure how I feel about being forgotten on the list of people they sustained. This is the 3rd time they've done that to me when they've given me a new calling. Apparently, I'm easy to forget.

2 Comments:

Janice said...

Cindy, totally not true about you being easy to forget. Your family is great and I am pretty sure you have quite a few people from church still checking in on your blog and what's going on in your household. I love you!

Maine Mom said...

I agree with Janice! I'm sure there was a good reason why you weren't sustained. I'm anxious to hear what your new calling is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...