***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Old Habits . . .

On Saturday I took my wedding ring in for it's 6 month check-up. They told me that the smaller stones were really loose (which didn't surprise me, I mean, I've had it for 19 years!) So, we sent it off to get all tightened up.

I hate not wearing my wedding ring. It just feels like something's missing. I don't know how many times I've tried to twist it or play with it and then realize it's not there. I never knew how often I did that until now. I actually to it a lot. It's funny how you get so accustom to something that you do it out of habit, without even thinking about it.

I'll be very glad to have my ring back. It's a part of me, a part of who I am, I guess. It might be a long couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...