***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chippy the Chipmunk

This is Chippy. He is a Webkinz Chipmunk that Noah adopted on Christmas day. Noah loves Chippy very much. Noah and Chippy go everywhere and do everything together. One day Chippy and Noah went outside to play in the snow. When I checked on them, Chippy looked a little cold and sad. So I had a talk with Noah about talking good care of Chippy. I told him that maybe Chippy shouldn't play outside in the snow anymore. Noah was very sad about that and asked me to do something for him and Chippy. Now Chippy won't get cold because he doesn't go outside without his winter gear on, just like his friend Noah.
(I am such a sucker!)

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I love Chippy's new hat and scarf! Noah is so lucky to have such a talented mother.

All of my kids got new Webkinz for Christmas. They were so excited!

Life ticks on said...

that is SOOO AWESOME!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...