***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

They're all gone . . .

Today is the first day that all my kids are back in school! It's hard to believe Myshel is a senior this year. She doesn't look old enough to be a senior but then, I don't think I feel old enough to be the mother of a senior! I can't say that I'm too upset. Yesterday seemed to be a good day for the other kids. Everyone seems to be very happy about their classes and teachers. I hope it stays that way.

My two high schoolers . . .


1 Comment:

Janice said...

I'm looking forward to having just one of my children in school starting next week. I am hoping it will be marvelous when Julia has no one to fight with her during the day. We'll see how it works out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...