***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Flying Frogs

Vance, McKaylie and Noah were playing outside the other morning. I knew they had their frogs and tadpoles and didn't think much of it. When they came in Noah told me they were throwing the frogs up on the roof and watching them jump off. I thought I'd misunderstood him, but no, they really were doing that.

I told them that wasn't nice and they assured me that all the frogs hopped away . . . except the one that stayed on the roof.

So, now I probably have a dead frog on the roof . . . nice!

I think the discussion about being kind to the Lord's creatures is in order!









0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...