***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, June 29, 2009

Myshel's New Dress . . . . .

Months ago, after I made a dress for McKaylie, Myshel asked me to make her one. Finally, it's done. I really was just procrastinating. It drove me completely crazy and I see lots of mistakes in it, but overall, I don't think it ended up, too bad. She does look pretty cute and most importantly . . . she loves it! Brotherly love . . . . . or is that brotherly torment! Either way, this is my favorite picture we took!!!!



Photobucket

5 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

That's gorgeous -both Myshel and the dress!

Unknown said...

Great job, Cindy! What a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl.

Janice said...

I'm making dresses for my girls too! I'll have to post the finished project when I am finished. The dress looks great but I know what you mean.... because you made it you know everything that didn't go as expected.

Merry said...

That's wonderful!! She looks gorgeous in this!! I would like to wear this kind of dresses!!

Brylee said...

You are really very talented.!! She looks awesome in this dress. Beautiful girl with a beautiful dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...