***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time.....It's All Relative.......

I was just reminded of a conversation I had at church a week or so ago and Chad said I should post it on my blog. One of the men I was talking to has two girls about 10 years old and relating something to our conversation, I told him that in 10 years his girls would be old enough to be on their own. His response: "Yeah, that's true, and in 10 years you'll probably be a grandma."

That was a somewhat depressing, sobering thought. He was right and that's seriously scary. I came home and told Chad about the conversation and how it kind of freaked me out. In 10 years, Myshel will be 26. I had 2 kids by that age. 10 years used to seem like a long time, now, it feels very very short! Yikes....

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...