***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Warm Weekend....

We had a nice warm weekend. It was up in the 50's. That might not seem all that warm, but for us it was like a heat wave! The kids went and built snowmen, wearing just sweatshirts and gloves. They had a great time, but when they did come in their clothes were completely soaked. They got some fresh air, though, and a taste a spring!
Noah ended up getting "the rash" last Thursday. He came home from school with it. We called the doctors to ask about it, because it was on his cheeks, too. (the others didn't have it on their face at all) They had a bring him in that afternoon, just to take a look. They told us it was probably the same thing that his brother/sister had.....surprise, surprise! His looked a lot different than theirs, though.

I am still fighting my cold or whatever it is. I've been going back and forth about going to the doctor to make sure it isn't anything more than that. I guess I just don't want to go in and feel silly that it is just a virus. I've been hoarse, coughing, congested, etc for over a week now. Maybe if it's not gone by tomorrow.........my favorite saying for the last week!

All the kids are back in school today, except Noah. He woke up with a headache and coughed hard enough to make himself throw up. I hate to send him to school before he's 100 percent because I know there's so much going around for him to catch, especially if he's not feeling all that great to begin with. But on the other hand, I feel like he's missed lots of school lately and I don't want him to get behind. Vance looked like he was getting a rash on his cheeks this morning, too. I hope it doesn't go around our house again. I sent him to school, though. He's taking MEA's (Maine Education.....whatever tests)

I'm seriously Lysoling my entire house today.........again! If it can/has been touched, it will be Lysoled!

I hate it when the kids are sick! And when I'm sick, it makes it all that much worse! Winter and cold season need to be over! I'm tired of it all this year!

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...