***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not-So-Great-Salad

Last night Myshel made dinner. It was alfredo noodles. The kids all ate it, but I just wanted a salad, which Chad made for me. Soooo, sweet, right? That's what I thought until about an hour after I ate it. I was watching TV and just all of a sudden felt terrible. Less than a minute later, I was throwing up. After every last bit of salad was out, I crawled in bed next to Chad. I asked him what he put in that salad. He said "nothing" and that he ate some, too, and he was fine. So, I laid there in bed wondering if I was just getting the stomach flu or if it really was something I ate. I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up about 15 minutes later and Chad was in the bathroom....throwing up. When he came back to bed, I heard him mumble something that sounded like, "I guess it was the salad". It's the thought that counts, right?!


1 Comment:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Yipes, what do you think it was?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...