***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Friday, March 13, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things!

This morning while I was waiting for the bus, I decided to clean out the fridge. I took out all the leftovers that had been in there too long and dumped them in the sink, so that I could put them in the garbage disposal all at once. Noah watched me the whole time and then smiled and said, "I sure am glad I'm not that chicken." It was such a random statement and I just had to laugh. He's just so cute and says the cutest things. He must do the same at school because I am always hearing just how darn cute his teachers think he is. I agree with them. He is awful cute and I'm also glad that I'm not that chicken.


2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I wish we had a "chicken" to feed our leftovers to. :-)

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Wow, he is definitely growing up after looking at this picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...