***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Tired of It All!!!

The only thing that's ever new around here is people getting sick and snow, so I'll give ya a little of both! Chad was feeling fine all day Friday, but by Friday night he was really sick, coughing, aching and congestion. We went to church on Sunday and were all fine, but by Sunday night his icky germs had spread to Myshel, Noah and me! It just seemed to come out of nowhere and hit hard. We're all miserable. I laid in bed last night trying to fall asleep listening to everyone cough. The only ones who aren't sick are Vance and McKaylie. I'm wondering if the virus they had early helped to to build up some immunity to this virus. I hope so, 4 sick people in the house is more than enough!

And to top it all off, they're having another snow day, today. Between last night and today, we're suppose to get an additional 10-15 inches of snow. My kids will be going to school in July at this rate. I'm just hoping that since March in coming in like a lion, it leaves like a lamb! NO MORE SNOW!

4 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

You poor thing! :( You guys really do just keep getting one thing after another! I hope everyone feels better soon and that school is back in session...before Spring Break! :)

Meredith said...

I love the new springy look of your blog. Sorry to hear everyone is so sick. I know everyone must be so sick of winter by now. I don't know how I would have survived it if I had stayed up there while Travis deployed. I would probably be nuts by now. Take care!

Unknown said...

Your family is getting hit with every illness this winter! I hope you all feel better soon.

I can relate to the snow. I've lived in Maine long enough, though that I don't expect Spring until April. There is always snow in March. Hang in there! Remember that winter doesn't last forever here...just longer than most every where else :-)

Life ticks on said...

Cindy I know and hear you. We have been battling with the chest congestion ick here on the west coast too. I am on my second go around in the past 3 weeks. It sucks. My son is on his second go around too but they said he has an ear infection and a sinus infection now.JOY JOY JOY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...