***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Vance!

I can't believe it........Yesterday was Vance's 14th birthday. I think he had a good day. He told me he wanted an angel food cake decorated with a gecko on it. So, I made him one out of gum paste. I thought it was pretty cute! He woke me up at 6AM to tell me that he loved his cake. :) yeah! His favorite gift (I think) was a docking system for his PSP. He gets to pick it out today. But, the suction cup blow dart gun was a close second. I've had darts suctioned to just about every smooth surface in the house! Whose idea was that anyway??????

Vance is such a sweetheart and we love having him in our family/house. He's lots of fun and makes us laugh and so it's extra nice that we get to celebrate him and the day he joined our family! We're so proud of him and that he's ready to be ordained a teacher! We love you so much, buddy! Happy Birthday!

1 Comment:

Maine Mom said...

Happy Birthday Vance!

Your cakes always impress me, Cindy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...