***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wuzzz Uuuup!

On my birthday....the day didn't get a whole lot better. Chad did come home for about 1/2 an hour and brought me some flowers. They were sunflowers and I really liked them a lot. The kid's (except Myshel) didn't remember it was my birthday at all until Chad came home with the flowers and told them they were for my birthday. No one sang "Happy Birthday" and there was no cake. Boo hoo for me, huh!

Chad did make it up to me the next day, took me out to dinner and gave me my present, an Ipod Touch. I've been wanting one for awhile, so that was really nice. Myshel gave made me a "card" at school.

We've all been fighting colds all week and basically feeling run down all the time. I've been fighting a migraine, too. On Valentine's Day we usually get the kids one small gift and some candy, after all, they're all our Valentine's, right! Chad and I were going to go out, but instead we spent the whole day and night with Mckaylie while she was throwing up. Poor thing wasn't even keeping Sprite down. It was a tough day. I did get a present from Chad, another Willow Tree figurine. I love them and I was really excited to get another one.

This week the kids are on winter break. It actually started last Friday. I was actually looking forward to this break, but now that it's here the kids are kind of driving me nuts. They're very wound up for some reason. Yesterday I sent them outside to run off some energy......it was raining a little......and cold........but they still went out. Chad also had a 4 day weekend, which was really nice. We're feeling a little spoiled having him around for 4 whole days.

My goal this week is to keep up on my blog. We'll see how that goes. So, wuz uuuup with you?

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I like your goal. :-) My goal is to survive vacation, too! We were home all day today, so it was a long day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...