***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

We Have the Keys....

So, we finally got the keys and started moving over stuff yesterday. We hadn't seen the layout of it before, so it was our first look at the inside. The kids are thrilled with it. I think it's more the idea of a new place than anything else. Chad and I, on the other hand, are conservatively excited. There are some good things, but I think our bed room, if you can believe it, is actually smaller. I wouldn't have thought that was possible. Our bedroom here is really quite small. And the kitchen is less than thrilling. I've love to talk to the person that made the floor plans and the idiot who approved them! Anyway, we're moving and moving and cleaning and all that crap. I don't know what you'll here from me much for awhile now.

3 Comments:

Maine Mom said...

Happy Moving! We should both measure our bedrooms and see whose is smaller. :-)

Anonymous said...

I also get thrilled when it comes to "moving" issues! Hope everything will be well!

Jan said...

Hope the move goes well. Happy New Year to you and your family and new move.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...