***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Bananas Around Here........

I opened the cupboard above my stove to pack it and there were 4 black bananas in there. Hmmmm, I know I didn't put bananas in the cupboard............I took the black, drippy bananas out just as Vance walked into the kitchen. "Oh yeah, I forgot I put those in there."

"Why did you put them in the cupboard?"

"Because I didn't want anyone to each them and I wanted you to make banana bread. Now you can make it."

"No Vance, I can't."

"Why not? I thought you needed black bananas."

"I do need ripe bananas to make bread, but I'd rather have banana bread that didn't make us all tipsy."

2 Comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Oh come on, why not? I was getting something out of the pantry today and noticed an empty bottle of syrup. Ben immedialtey said I didn't do that!! :)

Unknown said...

Nice surprise, huh? :-) Just think how bad those bananas would be if you would have found them later on down the road if you weren't moving. Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...