***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Monday, November 10, 2008

Updates.........

McKaylie--Home from school 5 days---diagnosis--sinus infection--currently taking antibiotics
Vance--Home from school 4 days---diagnosis--sinus infection--currently taking antibiotics
Noah--Home from school 2 days--diagnosis--ear infection/wheezing--currently taking antibiotics and inhaler
Chad--Home from work 2 days--shoulder manipulation successful--currently on pain medication
(So that would be 4 out of the 6 people living in this house on medication)


I sent 4 children to school today! YEAH!!!!! ( I think it's unfortunate that they have tomorrow off for Veteran's Day, though. Not that Veteran's Day shouldn't be a holiday, but because I'd rather they were in school) Chad has today and tomorrow off for Veteran's day, so it is nice to have a day off with just him around. He's doing really well and isn't in as much pain as we anticipated. My visiting teacher/friend brought us dinner Friday night, which was so awesome of her and appreciated so much. I can't even begin to tell you how much. Our house is slowly getting back to normal and we're hoping that it will stay that way. Last week was insane and stressful. I can do without them!

3 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

No offensive but I'm SOOO glad I'm not at your house right now!

Jan said...

That was alot of sickies going around the house. How exhausting for you. I know how you feel. Sometimes you just want them to be in school.

Awesome friend you have to make you dinner.

Unknown said...

I'm glad everyone is on the mend. I hope today is going well with all the kids home again.

I'm glad your visiting teacher has become a great friend and she made your family a dinner. You definitely needed a break and I'm sure knowing that you didn't have to come up with a dinner was appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...