***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick and Tired......

McKaylie's fever continues........

She's now in her 5th day of having a fever and her 3rd day of missing school. If it doesn't break by tomorrow, she'll be going back to the doctor. I feel terrible for her. You can tell it's just wearing her out.

Vance came home from school Monday looking terrible. He's now on his second day of missing school. He hasn't been running as high a fever as McKaylie, until today....I know he's feeling pretty miserable, too.

Noah's school teacher told me that there's a girl in his class that has had a fever for 10 days. It finally broke, but then she had to rest for several days just to get her strength back. I sure hope McKaylie and Vance's fevers doesn't last that long!

Noah doesn't have a fever and he hasn't missed any school, but he does have a lousy cough. His teachers told me that it was ok to send him to school with it. I hope that's all he gets. Between Noah coughing, McKaylie's fever and Vance's congestion and pain, I literally got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Gee, I wonder who will be getting sick next????

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...