***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Photo tag.....

Marie tagged me.......This one is a little different, a photo tag! You have to go to your pictures folder and upload the 4th picture in the 4th folder and the 6th picture in the 6th folder. I thought this tag sounded like a lot of fun, especially since I have no idea what the pictures will be. So, here goes......

4th picture in the fourth folder......half of us have our eyes closed!!!

6th picture in the 6th folder.....the hanging of Blueberry.....A very sad day indeed!

Ok, so I'm going to tag, Joey, Debbie (you have to do this one!), and Lyndsey (1st time I've tagged you!)

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Fun tag! I wonder what my pictures will be!

Your pumpkins came out great!

I hope McKaylie gets feeling better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...