***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring...............

It's unbelievable to me that next week, the week with Myshel's 16th birthday and Thanksgiving and all the kids home from school, is going to be my calm week. But, it is. I have 12 appointments (so far) in this work week. I don't know how that happens, but it does. Everything seems to fall on the same week........When it rains, it pours, sort of thing. I will be at the church 3 nights in a row and Chad's also working all those nights! It's going to be very crazy trying to get everything done. It is strange that I'm looking forward to next week, because it will be less hectic?!?

1 Comment:

Janice said...

The plus of having next week "off" is that you'll be able to relax a bit and enjoy your Thanksgiving. I hope you do enjoy next week. I know that you deserve to have time to relax. Good LUCK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...