***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!

Yesterday, October 28, was Noah's birthday. He's 6 years old now. That seems so crazy! I think he had a great day, he seemed to at least. He woke up bright and early, wanting to open presents. We finally gave in and let him open one small present. That seemed to hold him over for awhile.
Noah wanted me to decorate a cake for his class at school, but I wanted to bring cupcakes. We compromised and I decorated a cupcake-cake. That meant I'd have to decorate 2 cakes, one for school and one for home. The school cake turned out pretty good and he was extremely happy to have it at school. That helped make the extra work more worth while. This is his cupcake-cake for school. (It's my favorite)
He opened presents, ate pizza, cake and ice cream and played and played and played and fell asleep the moment he stopped moving. (The trick was getting him to stop moving!!)
I love this picture of him. He just couldn't wait for anyone to help. He wanted frogs on his cake, so I chose 2 different frogs. The cake for at home was a challenge. It just didn't want to work for me. In the end, I think it turned out ok.

Noah's favorite part was the inside, though!

We love Noah so much. He is such a blessing. He helps make our family complete and we are so grateful for him, especially on his birthday!

2 Comments:

Maine Mom said...

Happy Birthday Noah! Looks like a very fun birthday!

Cindy, those birthday cakes are amazing! Great job!

The ward Halloween party looked fun! Great costumes! I'm glad Myshel and Vance had fun passing out candy. I like how you decorated your van. Fun!

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Noah. The party looked fantastic Cindy. I love the frog so much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...