***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 x 5 Tag

So Marie tagged me and since I haven't done a tag in awhile I figured I'd do this one.

4 places I go frequently: The church, commissary, Woodside Elementary School, Target
4 people I frequently recieve emails from: Netflix, LDS Nuggets, Chad, Noah's speech therapist
4 places I love to eat: Home, Applebee's, Pizza Hut, Ruby Tuesday
4 tv shows I watch: Dancing with the Stars, Numbers, Ace of Cakes, CSI New York
4 people I tag to do this on their blog...The first 4 who read this!

1 Comment:

Jan said...

What a fun tag. I love the title too. I might have to play along Cindy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...