***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's Up?

Chad is out of his sling and into therapy. Right now he's doing a lot of stretches to help him get his full mobility back. It's painful and not much fun, but I think he's doing good.

Noah has gotten on the bus both days this week without any problems. His teacher tells me he's doing GREAT! Yeah!!!!

Myshel cleaned her room and has kept it clean for 3 days now. (I don't remember the last time it's been clean for that long.) That's one of the conditions she had to follow to get to go to the homecoming dance this Saturday.

Vance is trying to get us to approve of him and his friends getting together to shoot their air-rifles on Friday. I trust Vance, but do I trust his friends?? How well will his friend's dad supervise???

McKaylie is doing great in school, but tends to be rather grumpy and moody at home. Is there such a thing as pre-pre-teen attitude???

I am wondering where all the extra time is that I'm suppose to have now that all my kids are in school, because I sure don't seem to have any extra time. Maybe I'm doing something wrong!

3 Comments:

Kids Cooking Activities said...

Hyrum was exactly like Mckaylie. His teacher last year would tell me everyone loves him and he is so much fun. Yet, we never saw that side of him. All I saw was a grumpy moody kid! It made us wonder if she was really talking about the same kid.

Your favorite sister said...

I swear that Harmony is going through that also! I call it pre-tween angst. "_________ is so unfair!" is the line we hear constantly!

And as for free time, I am right there with you!! I swear I spend those preschool hours running errands for everyone. Today I picked up Ben's car and got it inspected for him. Called housing. Got the things Ethan needs for his apple party and etc. etc. I swear these hours were supposed to be for scrapbooking?!

Heidi said...

Hi Cindy. It is nice to get to know you better through your blog. I hope I can prepare for dealing with teenagers by reading about your experiences.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...