***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Day of School '08....

Vance, McKaylie and Noah started school this last Tuesday. Myshel started on Wednesday.

It's been a busy, crazy week that has just flown by. But, it's been a good week. All the kids seem to be happy with their classes and teachers, even Noah. He gets off the bus each day smiling and when I ask how school was, he says "good" with a smile. I hope it continues; I think it will. He loves his teachers and his friend "C" that goes to church with him, too!Noah and McKaylie ride the bus together, which is nice knowing they have each other. This was actually their second day of school, but the first day that they rode the bus in the morning.



2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for the kids being in school! So what have you been doing during the days??? I'm sure you are keeping busy. :-)

I'm sorry to hear about your visit to the ER. Sounds like an interesting visit for sure! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Katy said...

Aw, great pics!!! I am so glad they are all enjoying it!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...