***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blogs I Read...Or Try To....

In the last couple of months, I've had several people asking me about blogs I read. I haven't taken the time to add a link list of them to my blog since I lost the last list, though. After talking to someone last night about blogs, I decided that since I have a little extra time these days, that I would add it. So, if you have been wondering/inquiring about the blogs that I read fairly regularly, then the list in on the bottom of my left sidebar, at least the ones that aren't private.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...