***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Sunday, August 10, 2008

If You Listened to Your Mom.....

You would have worn tennis shoes instead of sandals when you went fishing!
And you wouldn't have one broken toe and a whole lot of pain! Poor Vance!He tripped when he was walking up the rocky bank while he was fishing with Chad. The first night it didn't look too bad, but the next morning it looked terrible. It's not the best picture, but his entire toe is black and blue and swollen. The bruise continues over the top of his foot, about 2 inches!

1 Comment:

Laurie said...

Oh man, that brings back memories. I broke my 4th toe when I was in high school at a youth conference playing on the teeter totter of all toys. It still hurts when the weather changes. I was black and blue up to my ankle. Poor Vance. I hope he feels better soon and next time maybe he'll listen to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...