***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Love a Great Deal!

The Navy Exchange is not always my favorite store to shop in, but sometimes I love it!!! Especially, when I can catch their clearance sales! Every so often they have these great deals on their apparel, where they'll take an additional 30%, 50%, sometimes even 60% off the already marked down price, if it ends in $.97 or $.96.

It is so great, because you can get such a great, low price on brand names, that are brand new! A few years ago I bought some Timberland shoes for $7 and some Eastland shoes for$6! Cool, huh!

Well, these are my newest deal. I bought these last week at the exchange while they had their "deal" going on. So, I got these Sketchers for $10! We also bought Vance some Vans for school for $10, too. Who doesn't just love deals like this!

3 Comments:

Katy said...

WOW!!!! yay for GREAT deals!!!! :)

Your favorite sister said...

I know what you mean! The nex is so hit or miss. You never know when you are going to find something for a good deal, or when you are going to pay full price. That is why I can't wait to go back to the states so I have more of a variety to choose from!

Little Hensley Fam said...

sweet! very cute shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...