***

"So Frequently we mistakenly believe that our children need more things, when in reality their silent pleadings are simply for more of our time."
***President Thomas S. Monson (Ensign May 1994)

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Boston Massachusetts LDS Temple


Last Friday we went to the temple. It was fun to see McKaylie and Noah's reactions to it. It was the first time they had seen the Boston temple. I love the "oooo's" and "ahhhh's". McKaylie said it "amazingly beautiful". I agree with her. It really is. I love just being on the temple grounds with my kids. We got our traditional picture of the kid's touching the temple. We get it with each new temple that they get to see. I am grateful for their love and reverence for the temples. It was even more wonderful that Myshel and Vance were able to go in with the other youth from our ward later that afternoon. And, that Chad and I attended Saturday morning. We hoped to attend 2 sessions during our trip, but were only able to squeeze one in. I was grateful for that session, though. The peace we found there was so needed!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

What a great picture of your kids touching the temple. I'm glad your family was able to spend the day there. I'm so glad we have the Boston temple to go to now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...